Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Luke 6:45 You Are What You Say.

Luke 6:45b ".. for out of the abundance of heart his mouth speaks." We heard people say "You are what you eat." This verse tells me we are what we say. My words reveal my heart. The things I say and how I say them expose and unveil the condition and attitudes of my heart. I must be more careful about what I say and how I say it. The Bible says the words speak loud enough by themselves.  It is out of the overflow of the heart that the mouth speaks. It's the tongue that sets the body on fire. It's not what goes into a man that makes him unclean but what comes out of him. Therefore it's the heart issue. My heart must be right to speak right. Father God, transform my heart so that I can speak the words of love and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment