Monday, July 30, 2018

Psalm 57 - v. 5 - "Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth."
and repeated in v. 11.
v. 9 and 10 - "I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. 10. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies."

These are wonderful verses of praise and adoration to God. David interspersed these praises in the midst of being hunted down by Saul. He was holed up in a cave that Saul entered, and was pleading for help and mercy from God. Right in the middle of his dire circumstances, he extols God for his mercy, as though the rescue had already taken place. This is a man of great faith, because God had already proven faithful to David.

And God has already proven faithful to me. I must remember to praise and thank Him at all times, in confidence of His proven ability to deliver me from every circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment