Sunday, September 3, 2017

Psalm 31: Sept. 3, 2017 - Melbourne Beach, Fl

The Pluses:

refuge
never put to shame
deliverance
inclined ear from God
speedy rescue
rock of refuge (4x)
strong fortress to save (2x)
lead
guide
redeemed
seen my affliction
known the distress of my soul
set my feet in a broad place

The Negatives:
the net hidden for me
distress
affliction
sorrow
sighing
iniquity
bones wasting away
reproach because of adversaries
object of dread
threatened

Reaction/Praise/Request:
rejoice and be glad in Your steadfast love
be gracious
let me not be put to shame
destruction of enemies
how abundant is Your goodness
Blessed be the Lord, for His steadfast love

To the saints:
Love the Lord, all you his saints
Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment